Strategic Guidance Lab Association CEO Group
- Help Association CEOs at organizations with revenue of $5 million or higher navigate through uncertainty.
- Provide a “fee free” community where colleagues can collaborate and learn from one another
- And we offer easy and seamless collaboration:
- Private online Slack Channel where our members ask timely group questions, launch new discussion topics, start individual conversations, and stay current with emerging trends
- Timely pulse surveys.
- Monthly Zoom Calls to brainstorm post pandemic association.
- Strategic Guidance Lab members must commit to participating in at least six of the monthly zoom meetings.
- Group Leadership includes Dan Varroney, President and CEO, Potomac Core, Administrator , Dr. David Rehr, Research & Advocacy Consultant & Professor and Director of the Center for Business Civic Engagement, Schar School of Policy and Government, George Mason University, Arlington, Virginia, and Jon Kulok, Principal, Edge Research, Arlington, Virginia.
CEOs interested in participating should complete the following form and submit. We will follow up with you within 72 hours: