Daniel A. Varroney is the author of the groundbreaking new book, Reimagining Industry Growth. He is also founder of Potomac Core, a strategic consulting firm that specializes in association transformation and industry-focused strategic partnerships. He has built a successful career as an association executive, leading organizations with diverse focus, from manufacturing to high tech to finance and advocacy.
- An unquenchable thirst for writing [02:10]
- The bottom of what gets you out of bed in the morning [05:19]
- A third place between work and home [12:24]
- Why you don’t want to be a one-year wonder [17:28]
- Bitten by the bug [21:00]