3 Reasons Why Association CEO’s Must See These Results.Vertical Leap Consulting, icimo, and Potomac Core Consulting are poised to release results from a groundbreaking Strategic Member Engagement Survey on Wednesday, February 26, 2014. The Survey was conducted between October and November, 2013, with numerous national/international trade associations and professional societies participating. This survey focused on Strategic Member Engagement as an accelerant to growth and positioning strategies.
Call to Action: 3 Reasons Why Association CEO’s Must See These Survey Results
Executives from trade associations and professional societies will be interested in how their peers are experimenting with new approaches and demonstrating how these are driving their long term impact and organizational health.
According to the survey’s collaborators, there are 3 factors why these results are a must read:
- Bryce Gartner, CEO of icimo. “Successful associations are leveraging their data to make better decisions for membership, growth, revenue and ultimately to better engage their members. “
- Dan Varroney, President & CEO, Potomac Core Consulting. “We’ll be sharing key linkages between member engagement practices and an association’s business model.”
- Steve Lane, Vertical Leap President. “Leading associations pay attention to member outcomes in addition to association outputs.”
Define Future Member Engagement Levels
Survey results will be shared by Potomac Core Consulting, Vertical Leap Consulting, and icimo at the following locations:
- Potomac Core Consulting, www.potomaccore.com
- Vertical Leap Consulting, www.verticalleapconsulting.com
- icimo, www.icimo.com
3 Reasons Why Association CEO’s Must See These Survey Results
“The number of Trade Association CEO’s who participated in the survey is impressive. We look forward to a robust conversation on strategic member engagement with the association community,” says Bryce Gartner of icimo, Steve Lane of Vertical Leap Consulting, and Dan Varroney of Potomac Core Consulting.
For a free copy of the “Accelerating Strategic Member Engagement” eBook, request your copy at www.potomaccore.com.