Market consolidation is a reality for many Associations, however, can this powerful global market trend be overcome? NPES, an Association representing over 400 global suppliers of printing, publishing, & converting technologies equipment thinks so.
Listen, Visit & Engage
Through relentless ROI focus & human connections, Ralph Nappi, President & CEO, along with his team build member relationships, identify needs, & deliver real time business solutions. Spending 100+ days in face to face meetings, Nappi actively reinforces NPES’s connection with board members & members.
3 Strategies Help Association Overcome Shrinking Market
NPES operating profit performance is driven through 3 key strategies:
- Low barrier of entry. Affordable dues encouraging maximum participation from a larger cross section of companies.
- Visible ROI. Assist members grow markets; Industry statistics, issue advocacy & trade shows connecting members with client opportunities.
- Global market mover. “BRIC country” presence; offices in Brazil, Russia, India, & China helping members expand markets.
Added Resources Reinforce Organization’s Strategies
Through its 4 other organizations, NPES adds market support, industry brand visibility, & advocacy of an important industry standard:
- PRIMIR $400,000+ in proprietary market research.
- Graphic Arts Show Company . Links industry buyers and sellers at trade shows.
- Graphic Arts Education & Research Foundation. Promoting the print industry’s image & advocates skilled workforce development.
- International Color Consortium. Supporting adoption of open, vendor neutral, cross platform color management systems.
3 Strategies That Help NPES Overcome Shrinking Market
Running counter to global market forces demands close member interaction & flexible strategies in order to achieve positive results. In NPES’s case, they report 94% member retention, & from 2009 through 2011 over $1.5 million in net operating performance.
For a free copy of the “Accelerating Strategic Member Engagement” eBook, request your copy at www.potomaccore.com.