Innovation Author. John M. Bernard, Chairman and Founder, Mass Ingenuity, www.massingenuity.com will serve as a Contributor on the Potomac Core Consulting Blog. Bernard is also the Author of Business at the Speed of Now. He is also an experienced executive (CEO, SVP Operational Excellence, Founder, Chairman), consultant, speaker and outspoken advocate for the elimination of fear.
Culture Drives Revenue Growth
For the next seven weeks, Bernard will provide key insights for Associations that are looking to innovate as they better engage their staff and provide value for members. The posts will appear every Thursday and include the following critical topics:
- What does it take to create a Culture that Actively Supports Change?
- What Accelerates Cultural Change?
- What’s culture’s affect on Organizational Change?
- Can a Culture Change Quickly?
- Why Leaders Should Worry About Their Culture?
- What Changes Culture?
- The Mysterious Lever of Success
Innovation Author helps Associations
Bernard recently appeared in a post sharing 3 Steps to Culture of Innovation http://bit.ly/12SvufM.
How does your Association navigate culture and drive innovation? Let’s share ideas.