With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Potomac Core Consulting owns the content on this site. It is copyrighted in Potomac Core’s name. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content distributed as widely as possible and at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to Potomac Core’s site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own Association or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., association newsletter, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, Potomac Core Consulting. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.potomaccore.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this blog content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. We do not have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If anyone is interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. Potomac Core cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for Potomac Core’s content that is not covered here, please e mail Potomac Core Consulting email@example.com.